[Codel] [Make-wifi-fast] [Starlink] [Cerowrt-devel] Due Aug 2: Internet Quality workshop CFP for the internet architecture board

Luca Muscariello muscariello at ieee.org
Fri Jul 9 06:05:11 EDT 2021

For those who might be interested in Little's law
there is a nice paper by John Little on the occasion
of the 50th anniversary  of the result.

https://www.informs.org/Blogs/Operations-Research-Forum/Little-s-Law-as-Viewed-on-its-50th-Anniversary

https://www.informs.org/content/download/255808/2414681/file/little_paper.pdf

Nice read.
Luca

P.S.
Who has not a copy of L. Kleinrock's books? I do have and am not ready to
lend them!