[Ecn-sane] [tsvwg] Comments on L4S drafts

De Schepper, Koen (Nokia - BE/Antwerp) koen.de_schepper at nokia-bell-labs.com
Thu Jul 25 12:14:27 EDT 2019

All,

We have the testbed running our reference kernel version 3.19 with the drop patch. Let me know if you want to see the difference in behavior between the “good” DCTCP and the “deteriorated” DCTCP in the latest kernels too. There were several issues introduced which made DCTCP both more aggressive, and currently less aggressive. It calls for better regression tests (for Prague at least) to make sure it’s behavior is not changed too drastically by new updates. If enough people are interested, we can organize a session in one of the available rooms.

Pete, Jonathan,

Also for testing further your tests, let me know when you are available.

Koen.