[Ecn-sane] [Bloat] [iccrg] Fwd: [tcpPrague] Implementation and experimentation of TCP Prague/L4S hackaton at IETF104

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 16:13:41 EDT 2019

> On 15 Mar, 2019, at 9:44 pm, David P. Reed <dpreed at deepplum.com> wrote:
>
> pricing (even dynamic pricing) of different qualities of service is unstable

An interesting result, but I should note that the four-way optimisation system I described doesn't rely on pricing, only a sufficiently correct implementation of those optimisations at enough bottlenecks to make it worthwhile for applications to mark their traffic appropriately.  The technology exists to do so, but is not standardised in a way that makes it usable.

 - Jonathan Morton