[Ecn-sane] proving out SCE

Pete Heist pete at heistp.net
Sat Mar 16 12:21:13 EDT 2019

Seeing the marks visually would be useful, even if it’s just to look at how the AQM marks it for now. It looks like tcptrace currently puts the text “CE” and “CWR CE” in the time-sequence graphs. This is where you’d want to see “SCE”?

Otherwise, I could extract the bits from Go and use some plotting lib or make a csv. I’ve had to parse pcaps before (https://github.com/heistp/wanonpcap <https://github.com/heistp/wanonpcap>). I just don’t know if you need to see the ECN bits alongside window sizes or other things...