[Ecn-sane] [Bloat] [iccrg] Fwd: [tcpPrague] Implementation and experimentation of TCP Prague/L4S hackaton at IETF104

Jonathan Foulkes jf at jonathanfoulkes.com
Sat Mar 16 10:55:18 EDT 2019

Thanks Nils, I’d seen that PolicyPlus tool before, and while a nice stand-alone option for any Windows version, it is still a tool for admins. I think we need something regular technical users can use to do things like ‘Make DropBox traffic land in the bulk tin’.

Also, there is a good thread about other mechanisms to route traffic into the bulk tin using rules in the router here: https://github.com/dtaht/sch_cake/issues/97  Including a documented approach to setting windows DSCP settings via PowerShell.

Cheers,

Jonathan Foulkes