[Ecn-sane] please commit anything new you got

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 14:48:03 EDT 2019

> On 17 Mar, 2019, at 12:04 am, Jonathan Morton <chromatix99 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I added something about single-queue AQMs which is definitely food for thought.

…and now I've propagated those thoughts more widely in the relevant documents.  Now would be a great time to look at the Git history, and start thinking about how much work it'd take to turn out a couple more I-Ds.

I've even added brief notes on how to implement DCTCP-SCE.  It's very easy if you have a working feedback path and a clean NewReno to start with.  As for the feedback path, I looked into whether AccECN could take more optimisation for SCE than just rearranging the fields, but since it completely replaces the relevant TCP flags, it has to rely entirely on the TCP option.

 - Jonathan Morton