[Ecn-sane] dropbox, bbr and ecn packet capture

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 20:36:38 EDT 2020

I just did a rather large dropbox download. They are well known to be
using bbr and experimenting with bbrv2. So I fired off a capture
during a big dropbox download...

 It negotiated ecn, my fq_codel shaper and/or my newly ath10k
fq_codel's wifi exerted CE, osx sent back ecn-echo, and the rtt
results were lovely. However, there is possibly not a causal
relationship here, and if anyone is bored and wants to scetrace,
tcptrace or otherwise tear this cap apart, go for it.

http://flent-fremont.bufferbloat.net/~d/db.cap

--
Make Music, Not War

Dave Täht