[Ecn-sane] tsvwg interim meeting sce & l4s thursday 10-12

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 10:56:19 EST 2020

This is a quick reminder that we'll have a virtual interim meeting via
WebEx on Thursday.  Details are at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-interim-2020-tsvwg-01-tsvwg-01/

It's from 10:00 to 12:00 America/New_York.

DT> It may have been moved up an hour, actually, I'm checking.

    Meeting link:
    https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m76a8ef03619d3194cc8b82f1390788a7
    Meeting number: 648 364 638
    Password: DuyqGcre

As a matter of agenda bashing, the chairs just had a quick sync-up and
we are now thinking to start with first outlining the plans for
Vancouver, then move the SCE presentation up following that, and then
going into the L4S status and issues discussion for the remainder of the
time.  Assuming this works for people, I will update the agenda.

Anyone who wants to show slides, please send them to me by Wednesday so
that I can get them posted ahead of the meeting. Thanks.

--
Make Music, Not War

Dave Täht
CTO, TekLibre, LLC