[Ecn-sane] re-marking ECT(1) to ECT(0) (was: mosh ecn bits washed out)

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Fri Mar 19 10:24:46 EDT 2021

Hi Pete,

if I were to design a high priority lane cutting through all the clutter of other's flows in the LL-queue, I would create a tunnel that asserts ECT(1) but does not react to CEs and simply would employ some FEC to deal with the expected packetloss more gracefully (to take over the queue it should sufficie to suffer less from packet loss than the rest).
	Et voila, L4S should effectively ceed the LL-queues 15/16th capacity to my data, mwuahaha...

Best Regards
	Sebastian