[Ecn-sane] Fwd: Comcast Network Peer Survey on DSCP/ECN for L4S

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 14:13:27 EDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Livingood, Jason via NANOG <nanog at nanog.org>
Date: Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 9:02 AM
Subject: Comcast Network Peer Survey on DSCP/ECN for L4S
To: nanog at nanog.org <nanog at nanog.org>

Hi – Comcast is working on the implementation of ultra-low latency
networking, leveraging the IETF’s upcoming L4S standard. This standard
will require passing ECN and DSCP markings across network boundaries.
As a result, we are interested in your perspective on this and in how
you handle markings today. We have a short survey that should only
take a few minutes to complete. Take the survey at
https://forms.office.com/r/vGb0LUXfS1

While any network operator is welcome to take this, we are
particularly interested in any networks that are directly
interconnected with us today.

Thank you!
Jason Livingood

Comcast – Technology Policy & Standards

jason_livingood at comcast.com

PS – Apologies if any of you get a duplicate of this request via other channels.

--
FQ World Domination pending: https://blog.cerowrt.org/post/state_of_fq_codel/
Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC