[LibreQoS] if only we had budget...

Herbert Wolverson herberticus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 17:25:00 EDT 2022

If anyone feels like sending me one, I promise faithfully to make sure that
LibreQOS runs really well on it... ;-)

I honestly don't see any reason it wouldn't work. I'm not entirely sure
what the limit on NICs is for interrupt lines/interface queues that can be
converted into CPU bindings. It should scale pretty linearly until you run
out of mappable interface lines. (The same is true for the high-end ARM
servers)