[LibreQoS] Before/After Performance Comparison (Monitoring Mode)

Robert Chacón robert.chacon at jackrabbitwireless.com
Tue Nov 8 10:44:58 EST 2022

Point taken!

Before receiving this email I had started work on it. It's on a branch on
GitHub now <https://github.com/LibreQoE/LibreQoS/tree/monitor-mode/v1.3>.
It uses cpumap-pping and keeps HTB, but overrides all HTB class and leaf
rates to be 10Gbps so that borrowing isn't taking place anywhere - so we
can be as transparent as possible.

I'll try again another shot at monitoring-mode with ePPing instead.

--
Robert Chacón
CEO | JackRabbit Wireless LLC <http://jackrabbitwireless.com>