[LibreQoS] Mailing Lists / Github

Hayden Simon h at uber.nz
Thu Nov 10 21:19:47 EST 2022

Hi Team,

I wonder if there is room for a discord/slack channel for general discourse. For example, somewhere (I don’t remember who said it or where) there was talk about an AMD EPYC server with smart nics? (don’t know what these are) and whatnot. I wouldn’t mind having a conversation around that in a informal setting to explore what that’s all about.

Along similar lines, we’re really struggling to get our hands on some hardware down here in NZ (for example, AMD CPU’s again) so a place where we might ask if anyone could help to procure xyz would (for my part anyway) be really useful. It'd also enable easier engagement on a wide range of topics that seem to come up quite hard and fast 😊

Thoughts?

HAYDEN SIMON
UBER GROUP LIMITED
MANAGING DIRECTOR - SUPREME OVERLORD
E: h at uber.nz
M: 021 0707 014
W: www.uber.nz
53 PORT ROAD | PO BOX 5083 | WHANGAREI | NEW ZEALAND