[LibreQoS] Mailing Lists / Github

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 22:41:47 EST 2022

Tee-hee. I'd almost got as far as creating a poll for options here before
robert setup a matrix instance.

Would love it if y'all tried it out - notably group chat/videoconferencing
(I will then be tempted to fix their videoconferencing
algorithms - they using pion? gcc? what?) Pion landed all the good
bufferbloat-fighting stuff 6 months back...

I will follow the will of the majority here, but with a pretty competent
looking emacs implementation ( ttps://github.com/alphapapa/ement.el) and
irc support, I lean matrix.

And I'm going to bed. I expect by tomorrow y'all will have settled on the
right thing.