[LibreQoS] Fwd: [RFC bpf-next v2 06/14] xdp: Carry over xdp metadata into skb context

Herbert Wolverson herberticus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:06:26 EST 2022

That looks like it could be very, very useful. There's more email thread
there than I have time to read,
I wonder if there's a way to chain the xdp metadata to secondary XDP
programs (which would
obviate a lot of the "doing everything repeatedly" problem when dissecting
packets on the XDP
side as well as when passing to the TC side of things).