[LibreQoS] milestone madness

Herbert Wolverson herberticus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:45:05 EST 2022

Hopefully, I'll have the xdp_pping issue nailed down and cpumap-pping up to
1.0 shortly.

Context:
We ran into an issue in which the userspace xdp_pping program would sit and
spin at 100%
CPU load (on a single core) with traffic around 5 gbit/s. So I'm testing a
fix, the relevant issue
is here: https://github.com/thebracket/cpumap-pping/issues/4