[LibreQoS] I like we don't reload anymore

dan dandenson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:55:30 EST 2022

agreed.  His point about google maps is especially painful when most
mapping products are somehow based around a google maps base layers.  Can
drag modem machines down for no good reason.

I also run an MSP and do a lot of consulting work on various LOB kits.  I
always push users to test workflow speed.  If there are slow dialog boxes I

These slowdowns are the equivalent of bad latency from a user experience.