[LibreQoS] DPDK vs XDP

Herbert Wolverson herberticus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 19:00:52 EDT 2022

Sorry I had to run - daycare schedule is tight if I want to park anywhere
remotely nearby.

I glanced through, and raising the hashmap/trie sizes is pretty
straightforward. The bigger problem looks to be the class numbering scheme
(major:minor). I wonder if it's possible to change the representation to
use 8 bits for Major/CPU and 24 for the minor? That would give us 16
million identifiers.

I'll try to research tomorrow.