[LibreQoS] ookla speedtest results?

Robert Chacón robert.chacon at jackrabbitwireless.com
Mon Oct 24 13:34:56 EDT 2022

> Presently (in v1.3.), robert (in grafina?) is summing drops + marks.
which is a good idea, however perhaps drops, marks and drops+marks
would be better.

Yup, in InfluxDB for the stats by Tin (diffserv4) we display true drops as
(trueDrops = ecn_mark + drops - ack_drops). But we don't do it by sub quite
yet.
And ok, drops, marks and drops+marks can be shown instead - by subscriber
or by Node (AP/Site).
Dave - is it ok if we graph this data as a percentage of packets sent? So
for drops, drop / sent_packets ? I just imagine that  would make comparing
different subscribers' connections easier.

Question for all - is having drops / marks/ drops+marks by
subscriber/circuit worth the extra modest InfluxDB CPU use? Or should we
just show those stats by AP/Node?
If preseem currently offers such stats at a subscriber level we can do the
same, just wanna be sure I'm not overtaxing CPU.

Robert Chacón
CEO | JackRabbit Wireless LLC <http://jackrabbitwireless.com>