[LibreQoS] ookla speedtest results?

Herbert Wolverson herberticus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:06:38 EDT 2022

I think we have a handful of HAP lite's left? They aren't great, but they
are cheap - so
we have a small apartment complex using them as client-side devices. The
complex is a half-way house for paroled offenders, and they destroy a *lot*
of hardware. :-|

The biggest issue we've had (other than they aren't very resilient to
someone
who needs anger-management classes) is the antenna. There's just not a lot
of gain there.