[LibreQoS] Ipv6 testing

Robert Chacón robert.chacon at jackrabbitwireless.com
Sun Oct 30 21:02:40 EDT 2022

Hoping to test IPv6 as well. In order to do so I need to get Mikrotik's ROS
v7 implemented on two major edge routers on our network (BGP performance is
way more stable on v7 - trying to avoid reboots).
Once that's done in a few weeks I can start testing IPv6 performance more
thoroughly. =)

On Sun, Oct 30, 2022 at 6:52 PM Dave Taht via LibreQoS <
libreqos at lists.bufferbloat.net> wrote:

> I know I'm pretty lonely on the ipv6 front 'round here, but some notes
> towards doing that for libreqos v1.3 start here.
>
> https://github.com/rchac/LibreQoS/issues/144
>
> Well over 50% of my traffic is ipv6.
>
> --
> This song goes out to all the folk that thought Stadia would work:
>
> https://www.linkedin.com/posts/dtaht_the-mushroom-song-activity-6981366665607352320-FXtz
> Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC

Robert Chacón
CEO | JackRabbit Wireless LLC <http://jackrabbitwireless.com>