[LibreQoS] Integration system, aka fun with graph theory

dan dandenson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:31:59 EDT 2022

preseems numbers ar -074 green, 75-124 yellow, 125-200 red, and they just
consolidate everything >200 to 200, basically so there's no 'terrible'
color lol.  I think these numbers are reasonable for standard internet
service these days.  for a 'default' value anyway.   >100ms isn't bad
service for most people, and most wisps will have a LOT of traffic coming
through with >100ms from the far reaches of the internet.

Maybe just reasonable defaults like preseem uses for integrated 'generic'
tracking, but then have a separate graph hitting some target services.  ie,
try to get game servers on there, AWS, Cloudflare, Azure, Google cloud.
Show a radar graphic or similar.