[LibreQoS] 2/2/23 meeting notes

Herbert Wolverson herberticus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:35:20 EST 2023

Sorry I had to bail, daycare time is a hard cutoff for me.

One thing I forgot to mention is that bracket qos currently stores
historical data for circuits as a whole, not individual IPs - and I hate
that. It's so useful to see a stacked display that tells you which device
(even individual with ipv6) ate your bandwidth.

I also forgot to mention that I love the pixel per queue idea. It makes me
want to integrate WASM even more (that would be one way to avoid more
JavaScript...)

Thanks!