[LibreQoS] Upgrade?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 11:15:16 EDT 2023

The safest thing to do is get into the chat, stash your v1.4 somewhere
as a backup, and try it during "office hours" in the USA. While we
have worked hard to make the ongoing upgrade process transparent and
simple, and a pure superset of each stage, making a jump from rc1 to
rc8 in one go... I would sleep better if I weren´t asleep while you
tried it.

On Sat, Jun 3, 2023 at 9:12 AM Brian Munyao Longwe via LibreQoS
<libreqos at lists.bufferbloat.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a running v1.4 that was installed manually via the various CLI commands
>
> I’d like to upgrade to v1.4-rc8
>
> Can o just run the apt-get approach? Will it automatically upgrade? Keep config files in place?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian

Podcast: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7058793910227111937/
Dave Täht CSO, LibreQos