[Make-wifi-fast] [Cerowrt-devel] [tsvwg] Comments on draft-szigeti-tsvwg-ieee-802-11e

Simon Barber simon at superduper.net
Mon Aug 10 17:18:05 EDT 2015

Those numbers are approximately correct. If you use VHT modulation the
overhead is fixed apart from a small variation with number of spatial
streams. The actual data duration is rounded by some FEC padding rules and
up to whole symbols, but for the purposes of these discussions those
numbers are accurate enough.

1590 bytes (may not be exact, but close enough for this) x 8 bits /
1,000,000,000 Gb/s

Simon

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com