[Make-wifi-fast] [FCC] [Cerowrt-devel] some comments from elsewhere on the lockdown

David P. Reed dpreed at reed.com
Thu Oct 1 06:33:19 EDT 2015

I love copy left thinking. I worry that I can't sign something so provocative, because it invokes regulatory overreach.

The letter is taking a totalitarian turn, asking government to go beyond choice. I thought we were reducing the power of the FCC Iintitution, but now it is a call for extreme control.

Instead of innovation it seeks control over innovators.

-- Sent with K-@ Mail - the evolution of emailing.