[Make-wifi-fast] some fun with twittering musk, branson

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 07:56:55 EDT 2015

I figure it is too early in the morning PDT to get elon musk's
attention. But I enjoyed tweaking @richardbranson just now with the
press release....

https://twitter.com/mtaht/with_replies

(some of the history here, which I should revise:

http://the-edge.blogspot.se/2015/03/virgin-media-fixing-epidemic-of.html

If someone can make my above sound a bit better - I was rather POed that day....

)

The tweet at musk was in response to him soliciting new input for
features to the next version of tesla's software.

Please go forth, rephrase, re-link to a press piece you liked,
perhaps, and amplify! (wait on musk til morning PDT)

(I am a total musk fanboy, though I long to have an hour's debate with
him over going to the asteroids first, then mars)

Dave Täht
I just lost five years of my life to making wifi better. And, now...
the FCC wants to make my work, illegal for people to install.
https://www.gofundme.com/savewifi