[Make-wifi-fast] station measurements in a stadium

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 16:49:20 EDT 2015

I have some traces from a lab environment where probes from mobile stations
caused congestion collapse.  The active broadcast probes, on all channels,
in an AP-rich environment caused the probe responses to use up all the
tx-ops.  It's ugly, ugly, ugly.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?), the stations are all old
kernels+drivers (Froyo Android, some kernel 2.6 devices, etc).  But the
problem is the basic operation of wifi APs.

(I wish I could share the raw pcaps, but I can't).

-Aaron