[Make-wifi-fast] Testing the LEDE nbd/staging branch

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 21:07:09 EDT 2016

On 08/30/2016 01:56 PM, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen wrote:

>> I only have before/after work to test so it may take a day or 2 to go
>> though all the combinations.
>
> No worries. Just holler when you know more :)

Seems it's actually not specific to the staging branch and apparently
I'm not good at remembering what my baseline AP is. :)

Baseline is running dd r40727 and not cc like I thought.

Anyway it happens on both staging and baseline but just seems to be much
less frequent on r40727 than on the staging build.  Small sample size
bias I think.

I'll try out the AP's at work tomorrow and see if it happens there as well.

--
Richard A. Smith