[Make-wifi-fast] Updated LEDE build with airtime patches

Jon Pike jonpike54 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 05:11:56 EST 2016

Here's some straight eth to router test runs.

Wierdly, I'm getting worse performance on ethernet, than 15 minutes ago
over the wifi link. This computer is older and slower though, and with a HD
rather than a SSD.

UL speed is slower overall, in the first two of the three tests,  with many
more high latency events on the bloat graph occuring on both the DL and the
UL.  Last one was cleaner and faster, though with a few large excursions.

C7 gbit eth - gbit PC eth

Somewhat slower Win 10 PC than the USB adapter platform.

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/6881431  slow UL speeds, many high
latency events, bloat score B
http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/6881473               "         "
http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/6881491  better than the first two,