[Make-wifi-fast] Updated LEDE build with airtime patches

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:12:40 EST 2016

that is a correct looking result. We can still do better.

The variance on the icmp side is due to the kernel on one side
responding to icmp packets faster (on the bottom half of the
distribution), and the cost of the context switch (and some in-kernel
deprioritization) on the top half.

http://blog.cerowrt.org