[Make-wifi-fast] Airtime fairness patch merged upstream, and the Turris Omnia debloated

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:56:04 EST 2016

I need to dig out my WNDR3800 and see how cake and the airtime fairness
patches all perform on it vs the WRT1900AC.  But it's internal antennas and
11n radio have nothing on the WRT1900AC for wifi coverage and performance
(over 2x the throughput at medium range, 10x at longer ranges, in my house).

-Aaron