[Make-wifi-fast] On the 802.11 performance anomaly and an airtime fairness scheduler to fix it

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Thu Jun 30 17:06:40 EDT 2016

I've previously posted my airtime fairness scheduler patch here. When I
did I promised a more thorough performance evaluation of it. This took a
bit longer to get done than I had anticipated, but I have now put up a
blog post with some pretty graphs.

The post also explains the background of the 802.11 performance anomaly
to those not familiar with it; feel free to skip to the results if you
are already familiar with it.

Link: https://blog.tohojo.dk/2016/06/fixing-the-wifi-performance-anomaly-on-ath9k.html

-Toke