[Make-wifi-fast] Experimental ath10k airtime fairness patch?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:56:06 EST 2016

With versions of the patchset going back to august, we tested airtime
fairness with 4, 12, and 30 under a variety of conditions. It looked
*really good*. In one scenario, with one slow station and 28 "faster"
ones, we got 5x more throughput through the AP while retaining low
latency.

I'd planned, til recently, to roll it out to my production (babel)
mesh at the yurtlab this month, but various factors (like having to
climb roofs in the winter, and some other bugs in powersave, recently
resolved, and a nagging issue with TSQ), have thus far stopped me.
There have been so many other mods elsewhere in the stack since that
original round of testing that a full on set of tests with lede head
are needed, and certainly my hope is a few more teams get excited
enough to do evaluations in their environments.

http://blog.cerowrt.org