[Make-wifi-fast] Updated LEDE build with airtime patches

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Thu Nov 17 11:30:17 EST 2016

I created an updated build of current LEDE head with added airtime
fairness patches, and the patch to re-enable the intermediate queues for
ath10k. I.e., the contents of my repo here:

https://kau.toke.dk/git/lede/

Builds for some common ar71xx devices are here:

https://kau.toke.dk/lede/airtime-fairness-builds/ar71xx/generic/

There's an assortment of packages included in the build. I *think* it's
possible to install more packages from the LEDE nightly builds by simply
doing an 'opkg update'.

I was going to do a build for the Turris Omnia as well, but turns out
they haven't upstreamed their code. On the other hand, they seem to be
tracking both LEDE and OpenWrt fairly closely, so the intermediate
queueing patches for ath9k are included in their builds.

I make no promises of regular updated builds, but feel free to take this
one for a spin :)

-Toke