[Make-wifi-fast] Updated LEDE build with airtime patches

Noah Causin n0manletter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 22:32:14 EST 2016

What I think you should do is completely reset the router's settings in
the update firmware tab on that new build, and just setup the WiFi names
and passwords.

Then go to luci-app-sqm, set your speeds, select cake, and select
piece_of_cake.qos.

The settings file I set you was for a very thorough setup.  I think you
should just go with basic WiFi and Cake to avoid conflicts.