[Make-wifi-fast] Updated LEDE build with airtime patches

Noah Causin n0manletter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 23:03:37 EST 2016

The tweaks I usually do are for fine-tuning and can be too difficult for
the average user.  I made you a custom build and a config file, so you
could easily have a finely-tuned build.

Toke's build should work well for you.  You have improvements to your
WiFi stack in your router.  The custom firewall rules I recommended
before only work if you have a specific set of packages installed, so I
recommend just removing them.  If you have the dual-src and dual-dst
settings in your SQM settings, keeping that will benefit you.