[Make-wifi-fast] Updated LEDE build with airtime patches

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 00:40:46 EST 2016

tested on the archer ath9k, all day, no crashes, latency and
throughput performance within expected parameters on rrul_be, rrul,
tcp_nup, tcp_ndown, against 1-3 stations (linux ath9k + osx + roku),
against video streaming, and various combinations of the above tests
against the above platform.

you can add my:

tested-by: Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com>

http://blog.cerowrt.org