[Make-wifi-fast] Updated LEDE build with airtime patches

Loganaden Velvindron loganaden at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 05:21:20 EST 2016

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 7:01 PM, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:
> Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> writes:
>
>> I created an updated build of current LEDE head with added airtime
>> fairness patches, and the patch to re-enable the intermediate queues for
>> ath10k. I.e., the contents of my repo here:
>>
>> https://kau.toke.dk/git/lede/
>>
>> Builds for some common ar71xx devices are here:
>>
>> https://kau.toke.dk/lede/airtime-fairness-builds/ar71xx/generic/

Hi Toke, I tested with 6 mobile phones connected on a 20 MB/s
Internet. No crashes so far on ath9k. No pppoe support out of the box
for the firmware for the WAN interface.

> These builds have now been updated to a new version of the airtime
> fairness patch (that was also posted to the list a few hours ago).
> Please take them for a spin. Once I have confirmation that they don't
> blow up catastrophically, I'll submit the patch for inclusion in LEDE :)

It would be nice if we could get firmware images, and also please can
you ship it with mod-pppoe modules built-in for bridged connections ?