[Make-wifi-fast] Updated LEDE build with airtime patches

Jon Pike jonpike54 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 00:58:46 EST 2016

Wish I wasn't out of town still...  I could have got some time with the new
one.  Had been running the 11-18 build version of yours,  on a C7 v2 in my
mixed home network enviroment.  N devices, AC devices,  a semi rogue N
range extender, all running WPA2-AES.

I did see some occasional large amounts of bloat,  most of the time good
behavior.  Occasional odd, regular thru put drops to 1/4 speed.   I
mentioned this in earlier posts,  have done some more detailed testing
since,  that's at home and unavailable  till I'm home again.  You could see
a few DSLReports logs in my posts.

Hope that helps...