[Make-wifi-fast] net-next is next

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 14:28:35 EDT 2016

Michal says: "for qca988x and latest kernel you'll need to
revert one of my patches[1] that removed wake_tx_queue support for
older devices (due to some perf regressions on low-end systems they
were installed in; some people kept complaining about it)."

[1]: https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k?id=4ca1807815aa6801aaced7fdefa9edacc2521767

http://blog.cerowrt.org