[Make-wifi-fast] ath10k fq_codel support

Noah Causin n0manletter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:27:45 EDT 2016

Hi,

I was looking into getting an Ubiquiti Unifi AC-Pro to flash LEDE onto
for testing the ath10k performance and latency with fq_codel.

I already have an Archer C7 V2 which uses the ath10k-firmware-qca988x
package, which the Unifi AC-Pro and Lite seem to use.

Would I have all I need if I flashed the latest git version of LEDE?

Also, what firmware versions support the intermediate software queues,
and would my Archer C7 be fine for preliminary testing?

Thank you,

Noah Causin