[Make-wifi-fast] Make-wifi-fast stuff...

Jon Pike jonpike54 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:11:15 EDT 2016

Hi Noah...

I'm a lurker on the wifi-fast group,  been watching and not saying much as
to not joggle the elbows of three developers...

Want to give this stuff a try,  and recently got a C7...  So I'm watching
with interest.   I haven't had a Linux system up in years, though, and am
pretty confused on which patches, etc,  even if I did setup a compiling
environment.  Being lazy and waiting for a pre built FW to show up.

If your experience is good,  I'd be interested in trying you build out, if
you're willing.  Most stuff in my house is N class 2.4Ghz anyway... ( ath9k
= 2.4G and or N, right?)