[Make-wifi-fast] in search of a plot

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 21:25:43 EDT 2016

At some point in the last 8 months, I had a plot (of 50? stations)
that showed before/after results with the then current ath10k driver,
and the new stuff, with this  "ramping up" chaotic plot ultimately
showing 10s of seconds of latency, lots of jitter, flows stopping for
a long time, etc.

followed by another one, that did 50 stations "cleanly". I cannot for
the life of me find them, or remember who I got the data from, and I'd
like to use those for the linuxplumbers talk. Any memories? I did not
apparently blog those, so I figure it's in email somewhere...

http://blog.cerowrt.org