[Make-wifi-fast] in search of a plot

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:25:08 EDT 2016

Awesome!

Will anyone else here be at plumbers?

I confess that I started seriously writing the make-wifi-fast preso a
few days ago, and, as usual, am struggling - my ability to draw
diagrams in particular is not the best, and wanted something that
would adaquately explain the flow through the completion handler,
among other things.

If anyone here would like to collaborate in making that preso good
between now and next week, please drop me an email.

I'd planned on giving a few bits of the preso (mostly the ones I
intend to cut) at this friday's vuc.me conference. I had some ranting
to get out of my system, first.

http://blog.cerowrt.org