[Make-wifi-fast] Fwd: IEEE Call for Papers

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 14:28:03 EDT 2017

Does anyone actually read IEEE's journals anymore?

I liked them stating the obvious " This is causing a shift from
traditional standards development to a hybrid approach that includes
open-source development techniques, tooling, and full lifecycle
management.  Keeping pace with the changes to the standards ecosystem
and evolution of the way networks are built and deployed is
challenging."

but I'm not sure how that turns into content people would read.