[Make-wifi-fast] Flent results for point-to-point Wi-Fi on LEDE/OM2P-HS available

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 12:10:29 EST 2017

In  terms of getting to a decent one way delay measurements - with
sane authentication - the only tool I found and have played with was

http://software.internet2.edu/owamp/

which has an associated internet draft.

I don't trust it - don't think they use good realtime capabilities and
things like fdtimers - and was unsure if the authentication/crypto was
any good - but it seemed like it could be improved. In order to get
useful data out of it, I ended up parsing the raw output of the
tool...

and you just tempted me to go set it up again....