[Make-wifi-fast] [Cake] Flent results for point-to-point Wi-Fi on LEDE/OM2P-HS available

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:15:27 EST 2017

The approach that's in all of the Cisco documentation (FWIW) about such
things for wired networks is that the higher-priority traffic classes for
VoIP and video are also bandwidth limited to a fraction of the total (and
less than a majority, at that).  But that's in an environment where you
_can_guarantee a minimum level of service.  With the changing throughput
rates of wifi, that's a bit harder.

But I can certainly see the case being made that the VO and VI queues are
never allowed to be over X% of traffic.

-Aaron