[Make-wifi-fast] Instrumented ATH9K for Crashes?

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Fri Feb 17 04:56:28 EST 2017

Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> writes:

> It is my hope felix squished it last week.
>
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9568369/

That is a fix to the airtime fairness patch, though, which is not in
4.10. But if the kernel is from net-next, it's probably not actually
4.10; Frank, did you get that from git describe? Because then it's
probably not 4.10-rc7, but 4.10-rc7+something, which is different (yeah,
git describe is annoying that way).

As far as instrumenting a box for capturing logs, I ended up using an
old-fashioned serial cable to another machine in my test setup...

-Toke