[Make-wifi-fast] Flent results for point-to-point Wi-Fi on LEDE/OM2P-HS available

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 10:25:54 EST 2017

In terms of disabling classification and always using best effort,
always passing NULL here to the classifier will do the trick.

http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/net/mac80211/wme.c#L218

At first glance it does not appear to have *any* default, which
implies that rrul and rrul_be will be equivalent. Which they aren't.

The qos_map facility is exposed to userspace via hostapd via the
qos_map parameter, but my eyes crossed on how to set it properly.

https://w1.fi/cgit/hostap/plain/hostapd/hostapd.conf

How it gets set for clients appears to be in wpa_supplicant but not iw.

http://w1.fi/cgit/hostap/tree/wpa_supplicant/events.c

I leave further exploration of the right string of bits to do the
right thing to y'all...

(for example, I actually might try to move voice and videoconferencing
(AF41 is what google is using for "goog" congestion control in webrtc)
traffic to the VI queue, but disable VO and BK entirely)...